*Junior Summer Camp Group Sessions are now available! Please visit our Jim McLean Golf School Website for more infomation
The Jim McLean School at Miami Beach Golf Club offers some of the best junior camps and instruction in the area. Jim McLean strongly believes in creating opportunities for juniors to learn and grow their game while still having fun. In addition to individual lessons, the golf school offers weekly junior clinics as well as holiday and summer camps. This ensures that there are always opportunities for your child to learn that fit your schedule.
2023 Junior Summer Camp Sessions
- Junior Summer Camp (Ages 6-13): A fun-filled, skill-building camp that helps young golfers develop their game in a supportive and engaging environment.
- Junior Summer Full Day Camp (Ages 6-13): A fun-filled, skill-building camp that helps young golfers develop their game in a supportive and engaging environment.
- Full-Day Junior Development Camp (Ages 8-14): An immersive experience for aspiring players, this camp focuses on refining their techniques and understanding of the game, setting them up for success.
- Junior Elite Camp (Ages 12-17): This elite camp is tailored to help dedicated junior golfers reach their full potential with advanced coaching, performance analysis, and personalized feedback.
After School Program
To provide an environment & culture to grow the junior golfers interest and love for the game of golf through the development of skills to negotiate the golf course in a successful manner. The array of areas to work on such as full swing, short game, putting, mental game, club fitting, strategy, and physical motion are just a few of the skills needed to play successful golf. We want to provide a learning environment that is safe, fun, and stimulating. We take pride to use technology to improve the learning environment and speed up the improvement process.
6:1 Student-to-Instructor Ratio
Ages 6-8: Mondays and Wednesdays | 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM | $350/month
*$175 for the month of August
Ages 9-11: Tuesdays and Thursdays | 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM | $350/month
*$175 for the month of August
Ages 12-13: Fridays from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM | $250/month
*All the classes above are a monthly commitment.
*No make-up classes.
Saturdays from 9:00am-11:00am
This program is for beginner junior golfers ages 7-12 that covers the basics of golf. The goal of this program is to provide junior golfers the opportunity to develop golf-specific movements as well as enhance their overall athletic ability. During the months of June, July, and August the program will shift to the weekly junior camp. The clinics will include the following:
- Rules and etiquette
- Full swing analysis
- On-course instruction
- Weekly Sign Ups
Click Here to register
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it be before my junior advances to the next level?
The time it takes between stages varies depending on what level they are currently trying to achieve especially with the intermediate - elite level. Our estimate is 5 months for a junior to graduate to a green hat from a white hat.
- How often will my junior try the requirements to advance to the next level?
At the end of each month, one clinic will be dedicated to taking the playing test and trying to graduate to the next level. You may also schedule a separate lesson time with Kevin to take the playing test as well.
- My son/daughter is in high school but is a beginner golfer. Do they still attend the High School Program?
Please contact Kevin Garcia for more information at 305-903-5190.