NEW COVID-19 LESSON GUIDELINES
Dear Friends of JMGS,
and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can. We look forward to seeing you back out on the course!
- When scheduling lessons please contact your instructor directly as we will have limited access to the office (instructor contact info provided below)
- For new students/inquiries, please:
- or call: (305) 532-3350 ext. 3
- ONLY ONE PERSON LESSONS ARE ALLOWED. NO GROUP LESSONS.
- Students may park in the main parking lot of the golf course and walk back to the JMGS side of the range
- Students may also park/dropoff on the JMGS side of the range using the service road in the map below (parking is limited to first come first serve)(Blue block indicates parking)
- There will not be golf carts available to students or instructors as all carts will be used for on course play. We suggest bringing only a few clubs that will be used during the lesson
- There will NOT be golf carts available to STUDENTS OR INSTRUCTORS as all carts will be used for on course play. We suggest bringing only a few clubs that will be used during the lesson
During the lesson
- No physical contact between instructor and student at any time
- Instructors must wear masks during lessons
- Instructors are the only ones allowed to touch the golf balls
- Teachers will not touch students clubs, golf bags or individuals
- Teachers and students will stay at least 6 feet apart at all times
- Lessons will take place on the private JMGS side of the range, the short game area (utilizing social distancing) or the public side of the range (utilizing social distancing)
- Lessons will be spaced a minimum 12 feet apart
- Use of the covered awning will be limited to one student and 1 instructor
- There will be no water bottles or coolers provided on range so we suggest bringing your own water
After the lesson
- Students will NOT be allowed to stay on the JMGS side of the range and practice in an effort to make room for upcoming lessons
- Payment will be taken online with no physical contact
- Anything that the student may have touched will be disinfected before the next lesson, this includes rental clubs.
- Instructors will wash hands and face in between lessons
Instructor Contact Information
- Brando Tommasi (Lead Master)
- Cell: (305) 333-1463
- Michael Hunt (Lead Master)
- Josh Markevich (Certified)
- Cell: (561) 400-6043
Lead Master (15+ years of experience) - $250/hour
Master (10+ years of experience) - $195/hour
Certified (5 + years of experience) - $145/hour
A great way to ensure constant improvement is by schedule a lesson package of either 3, 5, or 10 lessons. This helps develop a specific improvement plan that can be followed to make sure that you can reach your goals as a player.
|3 Hour Lesson Package
|5 Hour Lesson Package
|10 Hour Lesson Package
Junior Lessons (age 5 - 14)
Lead master - $150/hour
Master - $120/hour
Certified - $80/hour
All of our instrcutors have extensive experience working with junior golfers and most are US Kids Certified Coaches. We use the newest US Kids golf equipment to help expedite the learning process and make golf as fun and easy as possible. For more information about our junior programs.
Book Private Lesson
**Cancellation policy: Any lessons that are cancelled within 12 hours are subject to being charged the full lesson rate. No shows are charged the full lesson hourly rate.
When : Every Tuesday from 10:00am-11:00am and/or 5:30pm-6:30pm
Cost : Only $40 per person! Who is it for? : This clinic is for intermediate lady golfers.
Sign Up Now!
When : Every Thursday from 11:00am-12:00pm and/or 6:00pm-7:00pm
Cost : Only $40 per person! Who is it for? : This clinic is for beginner golfers.
Sign Up Now!
September 12: Bunker Play and how to get out every time
September 19: Fairway woods and driving
September 26: Open Topic (Range)
October 3: Ball Striking
October 10: Irons and Hybrids
October 17: Putting and Drills
October 24: Chipping using different clubs
October 31: Pitching
November 7: Irons
November 14: Putting Control
November 21: Open Topic (Range)
November 28: How to Practice on the Range( play holes on range)
**Minimum 2 people required. If only 1 student is registered (2 students for Sunday Super Clinic), the clinic is shortened to half of the original scheduled time at the same price.
***For the Sunday Super Clinic, If only 2 students have signed up in advance, the clinic is shortened to 1 hour at the same price. If you are a same day sign up or walk in and the only person in attendance for the Super Clinic, the clinic will be 1 hour dependent on instructor availability. If no instructor is available at that time, then the clinic is cancelled. To guarantee a spot, please contact us 24 hours in advance by phone or email.