Thank you for booking your tee time on our web site. The following policies and procedures are in effect and the policies herein are enforced. We have designed our policies to accommodate a smooth and fast booking. There is no fee for booking on our web-site. We look forward to having you as a guest at the Miami Beach Golf Club, the finest public golf course in South Florida.
• You may book an On-Line reservations for up to eight (8) golfers, and tee times can be reserved up to 5 days in advance.
• You may also book a Tee Time reservation for more than eight (8) golfers by calling our Tee Time Office (305) 532-3350. A Tee Time Representative is on duty everyday from 6:30a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (EST). If calling off hours, customers may leave a brief message and phone number indicating their reservation preference. The following day, a Tee Time representative will return your call and confirm the actual date, course and time of your reservation request.
• No single player bookings.
• No twosome bookings before 12:00 noon on weekends & holidays.
• A major credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) is required to make a tee time reservation.
• You may CHANGE the terms of a reservation (i.e. Date, Time ) by calling a Tee Time Representative (305) 532-3350.
• Changes to the booking must be made by phone no later than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tee time. If changes and /or cancellation of the reservation are not done by this time, the credit card holder will be responsible for the applicable posted full price fees for all players booked, with the credit card being automatically charged. Cancellation or changes cannot be made on the web-site. Please understand that failure to cancel your reservation without proper notice denies Miami Beach Golf Club the opportunity to offer that reservation to another customer. Your cooperation in this matter will make for a better golfing experience for everyone.
• If you are interested in booking a group of 9 to 19 players at Miami Beach Golf Club, please contact Cory Nicolan at (305) 532-3350 or for 20 or more players contact our Director of Marketing Jeff Hunt at (305) 532-3350 to make your plans.
• It is the decision of Miami Beach Golf Club to determine if the golf course is unfit for play due to weather. Future forecasts do not constitute reason for "no shows." No shows will be the responsibility of the credit card holder as well.
• While every best effort is made to honor all reservations as is, Miami Beach Golf Club reserves the right to amend any reservation when legitimate, unforeseen circumstances arise including but not limited to inclement weather, unscheduled (required) golf course maintenance and other unplanned events. In most cases, our customers will be notified in advance of any unscheduled changes.